Saint Ambrose aims to help adults of all ages grow in their faith with the teachings of the Gospel and of the Holy Catholic Church. The study of scripture combined with the Catholic Church’s rich traditions creates a great learning environment for all who want to learn more about Jesus Christ. We invite all men and women within the parish to grow in the faith through study, discussion, prayer, and service.
Offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Book Club
- Marriage Enrichment Dinner
- Neighborhood Small Groups
- Potluck Sundays
- Religious Education: Men’s and Women’s Bible Study, speakers, and retreats
Programs will be announced in the bulletin and in the parish website. Registration forms and cost information will be available prior to each event. Interested in a specific program or event? Please let us know by contacting Patti Watkins at the contact information listed below.
“Train yourself for devotion, for, while physical training is of limited value, devotion is valuable in every respect, since it holds a promise of life both for the present and for the future.” -1 Timothy 5: 7-8
We are pleased to give you a free subscription to formed.org. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular eBooks – all just a click away! It’s EASY and FREE to register!
- Visit formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter Parish Access code: NKPJG6 (this is case sensitive)
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to log in later)
- Enjoy and share with others in our local community!
For more information on upcoming Adult Formation programs, please contact:
Director of Faith Formation