We are so very grateful for the wonderful, faithful team of music ministers who have journeyed together through the COVID-19 pandemic. While we long for the day we can shed masks, fill the church and all are able to sing, we have not quite arrived yet. Mindful of state and Archdiocesan guidelines regarding music ministry space, we have been able to safely enlist ensembles of singers and instruments in the absence of a true choir. There are so many people to thank for efforts above and beyond during this time. THANK YOU!
Looking ahead to the seasons of Advent and Christmas, our hope is to grow the music ministry at each of the masses. Additionally, we are seeking assistance in the areas of audio and visual as well as environment. Please consider where your gifts and talents could be used in ministry. Here are our greatest needs:
- Experienced vocalists who are confident to sing into a microphone
- Experienced instrumentalists – particularly string instruments, guitar, and percussion
- “Households” of musicians (i.e. parents and children in ministry together)
- Audio expertise to run the sound board (training provided)
- Videographers for the live-stream mass (training provided)
- Environment team to assist with decorating inside and outside the church. Experience with church environment or interior design helpful.
We look forward to working together. Thank you.